Tuesday, May 7, 2013

life so far in saskatchewan

If you follow my instagram (@avanrivong) then you'll already know we made it to Saskatchewan safe and sound!

Avairy was so amazingly good on both flights. She slept the entire time and was hardly fussy at all. I probably didn't need to pack as much toys as I did, but better safe than sorry.

We found some of those Ella's Kitchen pouches and Avairy loved them. She finished the whole thing in one sitting. And it came in handy for the first couple of days when we moved in because I didn't have much time to make her meals.

As for the town we moved to, it's a nice change, but it's definitely nothing like home.
I arrived around nighttime and even in the dark I could notice how dirty all the cars were. I soon found out its because the whole town is surrounded by dusty, dirt roads! I don't want to complain too much, but it'll definitely take some time for my nose to get use to breathing this kind of air.



Aside, from that the weather has been really nice lately. Jordan also told me that it isn't rare to see a moose or a wolf around here, which makes me very excited! I'm gonna make sure I have my phone on me at all times so I can capture that moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment