Wednesday, May 1, 2013

the start of our adventure!

It's been super hectic around here lately and now the time has come where Avairy and I will have to say our goodbyes.

We had a busy weekend with friends and family, actually I should say a very drunk weekend with friends and family!




Jordan and his dad left yesterday towing a tiny little trailer and a definitely over packed car.

Everyone broke down a handful of times over the last couple of days. I had my episode the day before Jordan left, thinking about my nephew waking up and not understanding why his favourite cousin, Uncle and Aunt are suddenly never home.


It's sad to leave, but the sooner we can setup our future for our family, the sooner we can come back and stay for good.

See you all very soon!

1 comment:

  1. eeee!! i made the blog! mail that kid back to us. It's not a request. Its a demand.

    ReplyDelete