Monday, April 22, 2013

my little itty bitty sunshine

Today was the first time in Avairy's existence, that her tiny toes and fingers got to play in grass! Can you believe that?? For 7 months she never knew what grass felt like!



I think the whole experience was a little shocking for her. She was probably wondering why 1. this carpet is green and 2. why it was so picky haha



She cried for a bit at first when I plopped her down. But then I showed her how to pull the grass out. This opened up a whole new world of destruction for her because after that she kept grabbing chunks and ripping it out of the ground! haha.

I also just booked me & Avairy's plane tickets, while Jordan and his dad will be driving the long 25 hours there (yikes).

I'm extremely nervous to be stuck in a plane/airport with this crazy child. Especially since she's at the age where she always needs to be entertained and on the move. Wish me luck!

Hope everyone is having a good start to their week!

No comments:

Post a Comment