Wednesday, April 10, 2013

so much to do, so little time!

If you guys remember back to my first post, I mentioned something about a journey involving moving to Saskatchewan. Well that journey is taking a fast track and we're gonna be on our way in just two and a half weeks!

Jordan and I have been busy bees trying to knock down our to-do list everyday this month. Major headache marathon going on at the moment.. We also have been drinking a ton of espresso shots from Tim Hortons to keep us going and they are SO disgusting! I have to chase it with an Ice Capp haha. I'm weak.

Since we're moving a gazillion miles away we had to pick and choose what we could bring. Which means selling and leaving a lot behind. But I'm glad to leave this enormous-nothing-but-trouble couch in the hands of someone who wants it! It's nice, but could you imagine getting this thing in and out of a one bedroom apartment with steep, narrow hallways...what in the hell were we thinking!
I'm also trying to get a lot of good content up for you guys while I can during the next few weeks. So stay tuned!
And just to warn you for next month, I'll only have my handy dandy iPad with me instead of a real computer. Which means there'll be less posts like our monthly favourites and Pinterest Tuesdays, but more posts with pictures of our day to day! But don't worry it'll only be temporary. This wild swinging baby hopes you don't mind!
I also wanted to formally say thank to all the people who take the time to read my blog! If it wasn't for my Blogger stats, I would honestly think the only people who enjoy reading this were Jordan's mom and his Nana (hello!). But you cannot believe how thankful and inspired I am to see daily views from places like Germany, UK and all over the United States. Even if you were just passing through, I'm still so glad to have reached someone so far across the world. And although we haven't officially said hi to each other, I know you are here and you keep me inspired! So thank you!

I can't wait to share this exciting & amazing upcoming adventure with you guys!
Ps. Look what I got had the pleasure of indulging in after Easter!! Unfortunately, it only lasted a day and a half...we have no shame...


No comments:

Post a Comment