Tuesday, February 26, 2013

spring outfits for baby girls

The warmer weather was on its way. The other day we had a nice, sunny day and now we get hit with a snow storm. It's crazy for me to think that Avairy has been bundled in long sleeves and pants since she was born. Or that she doesn't know life outside without a winter coat. So you can only imagine how excited I am to finally be able to pick out dresses and shorts for her!

I absolutely love, love, love the colours that come with Spring, especially the softer pastels. So, to distract those with horrible weather, here are 4 super adorable outfits for Spring!



I was shopping around in Joe Fresh the other day and saw the cutest sailor-style bathing suit! If you've ever seen a baby's bathing suit hanging in a store before, then I'm pretty sure you know what dying from cuteness feels like. If I had no self control then I would've bought every single style they had! I swear, having a baby girl is a life sentence to being broke. Too many cute clothing and accessories to buy.

Which reminds me, I'm starting a new DIY project this week for making your own baby leggings! Even though baby leggings are usually cheaper, it'll be fun to customize them.

Until then I'm thinking happy thoughts every minute for more sun and less snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment