Tuesday, March 19, 2013

6 months & pinterest tuesdays!


Happy 6 months today to my little pumpkin! I can't believe it's been 6 months since the day I gave birth to her and in just a blink of an eye she'll be turning 1 years old.

With each month she gets older, the more fun she gets. I can see her personality coming out more and more everyday. She definitely has her dad's looks, but you can't deny that she has my loud personality! She'll be sitting in her high chair and all of a sudden you'll hear her scream the loudest scream followed by the most exaggerated laugh. For no reason at all!


It'll be great to look back at this, 6 months from now and see how much she's grown and what new things she'll be into.

Also, I wanted to introduce a new blog series for Tuesdays where I'll share with you some cool ideas I've found on Pinterest. For those of you who haven't heard of Pinterest, it's just a website that has a huge collection of ideas people have shared. It can be about things like cars, babies, weddings etc. Definitely check it out, but be warned, it's highly addicting!

So, since today is Tuesday and happens to be Avairy's 6 month birthday, I'm going to share 6 creative inspirations for a DIY children's birthday.


I'm loving the felt bunting tutorial for high chairs! I'll definitely have to do that when Avairy turns one. As well as the confetti pancakes for when she gets a little bit older. They're all really simple and easy ideas that you can make for any occasion.

Let me know if there are any other topics you want me to gather up some ideas for in the upcoming series!

No comments:

Post a Comment