Tuesday, March 12, 2013

mom & me monthly favourites (February)

Here's a look at some of our favourite things for February! Hopefully you can find it helpful if you're looking for some new and handy things for the little one.



The most useful favourite I would recommend is her night time diapers! Since Avairy isn't feeding at night anymore (thankfully) and sleeps until 7am, she needed something more heavy duty to last through the night. These diapers were made for a reason and I had to learn that the hard way. One morning I picked her up out of her crib to find she did a double whammy all over herself and her crib! Of course, she was smiling and laughing which made it so hard not to think this whole situation was cute. Only a child's own mother would find any of this endearing. Poop and all.

Check out some of our all-time favourite things as well. These have been with us at the top of our favourites list from when she was a newborn up until now. So, if you're looking for some products to add to your baby registry or as a gift, these are some great ideas!




If I had to pick which ones would be Avairy's top favourites it would definitely have to be her blankie coming in at #1. She sleeps with this everyday and loves to snuggle her face into it before she dozes off. It washes really well and doesn't lose it's softness either! Unfortunately, they don't have an online site where you can order so you'll have to check out your local Canadian superstore.

 But her other two favourites, which I think are the most unexpected, are her toothbrush and Aveeno lotion. After a bath I always have these two on the table ready to use and once she knows it's coming, she starts smiling and kicking with excitement. I've never seen anything like it!

If you wanna share some of your favourites feel free to let me know because I'm always looking for new and useful products to try out.

Hope you guys are all getting a taste of the warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment