Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring outfits for baby boys

Yesterday was officially the first day of Spring! I would be a lot more excited if it wasn't for the fact that it just feels like another day of Winter. Last year we were lucky and barely had a Winter and then had a Summer for Spring. (That doesn't sound confusing at all haha)

Well, since I brought you Spring outfits for girls, it would only be fair to do one for boys as well. Everything happened to be chosen from the Gap because for some reason I've developed an obsession with their kids clothes. I could be on their website for hours! I also noticed with boys clothing I tend to be more drawn to the bold patterns and colours. Which is a great balance because all I pick out for Avairy are pinks.


The Gap also had this really adorably geeky Hawaiian T-shirt that I so badly want to buy. If I ever were to have a boy he would probably be dressed as a little old man. That's the only way to do it in my opinion. Don't think that would fly with Jordan though. 

Well, happy Spring! I'll be here...still waiting for warmer days...

No comments:

Post a Comment